What is Interim Management?
Interim management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills. Interim management can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven heavyweight interim executive manager to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organization.
There are a number of factors that appeal to companies when considering using our Interim Management services, including:
- Speed — Talent can be placed in days.
- Experience — Interim Managers are highly qualified, experienced, and able to produce as soon as they arrive on the scene.
- Objectivity — Interim Managers are unencumbered by previous staff relationships, company politics, or career advancement goals and provide fresh perspective.
- Accountability — Interim Managers have primary accountability for project timelines, resources and budgets.
- Commitment — Interim Management is a career choice. Good interims embrace the challenges of different and difficult assignments, leaving when the project ends.
Why choose Interim?
Functions We Serve
Our Interim Management solution provides contracted, senior resources on a temporary basis. We supply temporary executive or management-level resources for a clearly defined period of time. These resources resolve outstanding problems, lead projects or initiatives to successful conclusion, or bridge vacancies.
We provide these resources in four distinct functional areas:
Chief Financial Officer
Quality Assurance Manager
Chief Information Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Project Manager (e.g. ERP)
Divisional/Business Unit Director